Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How to say I Love You

How to say "I Love You?"

I love you words are not so easily put together to truly show your emotions the best way possible.  

- Words simply cannot tell how much I love you. There aren't enough words in the world to express my feelings for you, so I will just say: I Love You

- Look into my heart and feel what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.

- I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone

- I Love You, I Love You from the bottom of my heart. When I close my eyes, I see only you. When I open my eyes, I want to see you. You are in my heart and I Really Love You

- You are the love of all my life... I Love You so much!

- You've touched my life like an angel... Thanks for being there for me! I Love You! 

No comments: