Saturday, August 4, 2007

Few words

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings."  Shakespeare "

"We find rest in those we love, and we provide a resting place in ourselves for those who love us."  Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."  Emily Bronte

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

To love the king is not bad, but a king who loves you is better".  Anonymous

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside, to their soul and you both know... instantly."  Angela Chase

"I wish I could take what I'm feeling right now and put it in the water system so everybody could drink it and we would all love each other."  Jamie Foxx

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."  Elie Wiesel

No comments: