Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Nest Love Qoutes

If you are constantly having to fight for the relationship you have --maybe its time to re-evaluate what you have!

A bond is not formed by the amount of time two people spend together, but rather by the experiences that are shared together.

After all these years I still love you just as much as I ever have and there is nothing you can do about it. You're my love, my life, my everything and I love U

The test of Love is not how long it survives, but how it renews itself with each passing day.

love under one condition only.. and that condition is unconditionally..

"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

No comments: